Once Upon a Family  

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good family traditions are near and dear to my heart. Just like stimulating conversation around the family dinner table can open up the lines of communication and establish strong family ties, so can meaningful traditions.

Once Upon a Family is all about building strong family ties, and encouraging character in our children through meaningful tradition ideas. If you want to engage the sense of values and family identity into your everyday life, incorporate a fun tradition idea that your family will remember for a lifetime. There is power in purposeful traditions. What are some of yours?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Once Upon a Family

  • Rachel
    June 5, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

    hi...I am sorry to leave a comment here but I have a question. Did you ever get a satisfactory answer/solution for you blog problem? I am having the identical problem that you had with no way to add page elements. I used it previously and now....poof...it has disappeared. My email is... edgardyraquel@msn.com
    thanks for your time.