Homemade Gourmet?  

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, in my wildest dreams, I have this idea that I can write for three blogs...one for all of my favorite easy creations with Homemade Gourmet, one for my home school group and lastly, my personal blog.
Well, alas, the balancing hasn't gone as planned, so feel free to jump on over to
Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
where you will see a peek into my crazy balancing act (and find great thrifty ideas while enjoying some Homemade Gourmet.

If you have any questions about Homemade Gourmet, would like an opportunity to save 20% on all of our products as a Preferred Customer, or you'd like begin your own at home business sharing the tradition of the shared family meal with products that every one loves because everyone EATS, please email me at Jen@easyfamilydinners.

It's only $39 to join Homemade Gourmet and you receive your own free website to get your business off and running immediately.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Homemade Gourmet?

  • Anonymous
    December 5, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

    I know how you feel with too much to do and too little time to do it all.

    Nice looking blog.

  • Rick
    January 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

    Hello Jen. Forgive me for being so bold, but I'm doing a bit of blog surfing to invite people over to my blog to join my annual giveaway. There are no gimmicks. It's just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. I'm giving away a free caricature drawn by me. I'd be honored if you came over to check it out.