Ah...back to blogging!  

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Considering that I haven't posted since last Oct., it is quite evident that this blog has gone no where. I will be changing that. Since we added such a huge amount of anti-spywear and security protection items to our computer, it even decided to block all of the blogs that I love to visit. My Earth Angel ladies and I have had a good chuckle over the fact that it blocks our Once Upon a Family "values based" yahoo group. Well, I guess it's doing its job. I will be entering the blog world in the next few weeks with a "daily" blog and then will use this for all my wonderful meal planning ideas. Please see http://www.fastfamilymeals.com for some great meal ideas already posted.
blessings on the journey,
Jen

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Ah...back to blogging!

  • Anonymous
    January 8, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

    Hi writer
    since looking your post could it be the same of a similar website in
    [url=http://www.avg-download.us]avg download[/url]